The National assembly
- The third estate seceded from the first and second estates to form it's own government.
- When their original meeting place was taken they began to meet at a tennis court, at the the first meeting at the tennis court they all took the Tennis Court Oath, they swore not to get into any problems unless they know they can handle it.
- On July 14, 1789 the national assembly took to the streets of Paris and stormed Bastille. Soldiers tried to hold them back but failed. When they broke through, they killed everyone and freed the slaves.
- When times became more desperate, and with prices rising, violence broke out, the assembly had to act fast! The assembly had to abolish feudalism.
- They scheduled some meetings and drew up the Declaration of the Rights of Man.